I’m off work for six weeks starting the 17th and I’m making an event-specific bucket list. I don’t bore easily but I like to keep my options open in case I ever do get to the point of boredom. In this case I won’t be the least bit mobile for several weeks and my couch is really not that fun.
- Finish Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don’t see this as being a problem. It took me 2 days to get through an entire season and I only have 3 left. The only reason it took me as long as it did last time is because I worked out and did housework as well. These won’t be issues.
- Watch all the Harry Potter movies. Maybe I’ll throw in Lord of the Rings too.
- Finish W’s comic book box. This one is iffy because I never have all the supplies I need and usually have to make a run to Hobby Lobby.
- Sleep an entire day.
- Take up knitting.
- Finish said knitting project.
- Have a Disney movie marathon with a toddler.
- Actually play my Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends and Draw Something.
- Play video games online with friends. The friend who has volunteered for this may soon regret it 😉
Thanks to the friends who have offered ideas. This list will be updated as ideas spring to mind and/or are completed so keep them coming…