I’ve been really bad about getting this post published but it’s here. FINALLY!
I was nominated by Colleen at Meows and Purrs for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! I fell in love with her blog when she posted about rescuing a one-eared 16 year old cat who was surrendered and about to be euthanized. He was adopted and renamed Orion.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I’m also really sorry it took me so long to post about it!!!
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate 90% of the time, vanilla 10%.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Brownie sundaes! And I never pass up a good doughnut.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? At 4 in the morning while I’m at work. The local 24 hour doughnut shop starts baking fresh doughnuts around that time and we usually give in to temptation… 😉
I was also nominated for the Sunshine Award by Janice at My Time To Write. She asks “Do grammar and cats mix?” and has some incredible posts from her recent trip to Jordan. She ends her posts with The Last Meow and has a weekly Caterday post.
Thank you, thank you for nominating me!
1. Favorite color: Pink. Although to be fair I cycle through different colors every few years. I’m finding myself favoring purple more and more these days.
2. Favorite animal: I love all (okay, most) animals. My first pet was a kitten that I got to pick out from a litter.
3. Favorite number(s): 10.
4. Favorite (non-alcoholic drink): Water. I drink it like it’s going out of style.
5. Favorite (alcoholic drink): I enjoy a great margarita.
6. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I’ve navigated it longer than Twitter so I understand it better.
7. My passions: My family & friends & pets, being outdoors, food, running, photography.
8. Giving or receiving gifts: I’m not really a gift person so I’d probably have to say giving…but I don’t like shopping for them. We don’t really do birthday or anniversary gifts and only my husband and I exchange gifts at Christmas.
9. Favorite city: I don’t think I actually have a favorite city. I did love Paris though and would love to go back with my husband one day.
10. Favorite TV show: Friends
One of my favorite parts of being a part of awards is seeing who other people nominate and finding new bloggers. Unfortunately for these particular awards I’m taking on the trend of some of my other blogger friends and nominating all of you. It’s hard to have favorites with the great group of people that I blog with and I’m just glad that you all take time to follow me in return!