List 5 things you would put (or have) on your bucket list.
Chubbs & Roma
1. Visit the world’s largest flower garden
2. Have a limitless supply of tuna
3. Write a how-to manual for human servants to better serve them
4. Catch the red laser
5. See the Cat Museum in San Francisco
1. Visit San Francisco (even if it means bringing the cats). Or San Diego.
Both are listed as 2 of the top dog-friendly cities in the US
2. Be an extra in a movie
3. Meet some of our blogger buddies
4. Run along the beach…this goes hand in hand with #1
5. Visit the Military Working Dog Teams National Monument