It’s the beginning of March already! This is hard to believe! I haven’t been around too much lately. Our house hunt continues (unsuccessful so far), we’re half attempting to find a new car and I’m trying to organize details for two trips this summer. But fear not, I’ll be here plenty in March and April!
As today’s post title suggest I’m writing about the A-Z Challenge starting in April. Even though I’m still a versatile blogger I’m entering the challenge as a pet blogger. Bethany of Cascadian Nomads and I have been collaborating for the last month and have come up with questions, topic ideas and general advice for the challenge. We’re going to spend the next few weeks encouraging people to join and answering any questions. You don’t have to be a pet blogger to join in the A-Z challenge but our blog hop is specifically for those that are. We’re hopeful that we can get enough pet bloggers together that the creators put a pet category on their sign up list for next year!
The A-Z is really fun but it can be really difficult. I’ve had lots of people say the idea of posting every day (except Sunday!) is too much. If you plan ahead it can be really simple. Posting a picture or video that relates to the days letter counts as a post. It doesn’t have to be a long novel of a post. Bethany has put together the questions and topics in her post today. I’m listing the questions below but be sure to check out the Nomads and their topic ideas!
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done with your pet/human?
- Besides blogging, what are your hobbies?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How long have you been doing any of your other hobbies?
- If you were to write the story of your life, what would you title it?
- If you could have one wish (and it actually came true) what would it be?
- What is your favorite place in the whole world (this can be a fantasy place you may love only from photos or descriptions)?
- What is you favorite place close to home (this is somewhere you have been and could conceivably go to right now)?
- What is a perfect Sunday morning like for you?
- What is your favorite thing to eat?
- What’s your theme song?
- If you could sit down to dinner with any living celebrity or public figure, who would it be?
- If you could sit down to dinner with any no longer living celebrity or public figure, who would it be?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- If you had to choose between only books or only TV which would you chose or want your human to choose?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What is your best trick? (Humans can answer this one too!)
- Do you have or have you had any nicknames?
- What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone new?
- What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
I don’t have my list of topics quite together yet…it’s still haphazardly written together so I’ll be posting about ideas in the next weeks along with lots of encouragement. I hope you all decide to join. The challenge is a lot of fun and you’ll meet some really interesting bloggers. If you don’t want to participate you can still support everyone else by posting the support badge on your blog.
By posting this you promise to visit blogs to encourage those of us that have gone crazy and decided to do this daily posting. 🙂
If you’re interested in joining us for our March month of prep be sure to join in the blog hop below! And be sure to sign up for the A-Z Challenge too! There’s already 940+ people signed up!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…